Home Page


  • What I Most Look Forward to in My Environmental Science Class
What I most look forward to is learning about all the different ways the environment can change. What is it that affects the environment? Will the environment ever be so bad there’s nothing we can do? I know there is much talk about climate change and that is something I hope to learn. 

  • What I Think This Class Will Be About 
What I think this class will be about is of course the environment but also the depths of it. For example; the water, land, air. It will be about nature in it’s bad and good ways. From the pollution that we cause to the nature disasters the Earth causes on its own. The science behind how we figure out what is bad for the environment and also the science behind how the earth is adjusting after billions of years. 

Comments